How to choose a baby hair clipper electric hair clipper blade
Posted by Admin | 02 Jun
1. It is recommended to use a rechargeable baby hair clipper to move the blade, because the baby is more active. If you use a baby hair clipper with an external power supply, the child may pull the power cord during the haircut.
2. The appearance of baby hair clippers should be selected as "Q" as possible. Baby hair clippers with cute appearance and bright colors are less likely to cause fear in babies, and mothers can also save a lot of energy and effort to coax their children. physical strength.
3. It is recommended to use a baby hair clipper with a positioning function, that is, a baby hair clipper that can position the hair length at will, which is very helpful for parents to determine the child's hair length according to the season.
4. It is recommended to use a silent baby hair clipper to move the blade. The baby may be afraid of haircuts. If you use a noisy baby hair clipper to cut his hair, the difficulty can be imagined.
5. The part where the moving blade of the baby hair clipper is in contact with the scalp of the child should be smooth, smooth and has a certain arc, which is very important to protect the delicate head skin of the baby.