1. Positioning function. For a quick haircut for your child, buying a baby clipper with a positioning function is a smart choice. Most of the children's hair clippers on the market now have a simple positioning function. It is recommended that you buy a baby hair clipper that can fix the length of the hair at will, which is convenient for parents to determine the length of the child's hair according to the season.
2, do not choose the kind of battery. Accidentally forget to take out the battery. If it is not used for a long time, it will be useless. Moreover, the battery is a waste of money. Of course, you can't use a baby hair clipper with an external power supply. It is easy for children to pull the power cord during haircuts. , damage the hair, or even scratch the child, so it is better to choose the kind of rechargeable baby hair clipper, without worrying about the battery problem every day, it is very comfortable to use.
3. Strong waterproof function. It is not only to consider that the baby will throw the baby hair clipper into the water, but also to consider the issue of hygiene. Just imagine, the cleaning work after the haircut is very important, so the baby hair clipper with waterproof function can be easily finished. Hair cleans broken hair.
4. Be sure to choose a quality that is trustworthy. Poor quality hair clippers can easily get stuck on the baby's hair after a long time, which is very dangerous, so it is the first important thing to identify the brand of baby hair clippers.
5. Pay attention to the appearance of the hair clipper. Want that kind of bright color and beautiful shape, so that the baby will like it and put it down. Many babies don’t like to protect their hair, and they hide it when they cut their hair. Choosing a baby hair clipper that he likes will make the baby fall in love with it. For haircuts, mothers no longer need to worry about their babies not getting haircuts.
6. The cutter head should be made of ceramics. The stainless steel cutter head will affect the rotation of the cutter head due to rust after a long time, and it will easily hurt the baby. Therefore, it is best to choose a ceramic cutter head. Although it is fragile, it is cost-effective and has a longer service life. The shearing force is sharper and avoids hair clipping when cutting baby's hair.
7. The mute effect should be prominent. Because the baby is generally cut hair, if the sound is too loud, it is easy to make the baby feel afraid; so it is best to adapt to the hair after the baby sleeps, so the hair clipper must be silent.