How to sharpen the electric hair clipper to make the blade sharp
Posted by Admin | 06 Apr
At present, there is basically no manual operation for the sharpening of the fader blade, and small surface grinders are now commonly used for grinding. Go to a hair salon or roadside stand and ask them where they sharpen, and let a professional take care of it. If you want to try it out, here's how:
1. Purchase three 200x50x30 (40) mm fine sharpening stones (available at local hardware stores, and buy a box of red dan powder.
2. Select the flat surface to push each other to remove high points, and repeatedly push and grind crosswise.
3. Apply the red dan powder evenly on the grinding surface and push each other to check the flatness, so that the red dan powder is basically evenly left, and the contact surface of any two whetstones is more than 85% and can be used.
4. Lay the towel on the countertop, place the whetstone on the towel, spray the whetstone with water, place the blade on the whetstone and press the index finger on the screw hole, and push and grind evenly and repeatedly.
5. After rough grinding the blade, check the flatness with three whetstones, and re-sharpen the whetstone if it is not flat.
6. Take turns using 3 whetstones to sharpen the blade with less force.
7. Rinse the blade with clean water, assemble it for trial use, and re-grind the hair clip. The key to the operation process is the flatness of the whetstone.