How to use and maintain the electric push shears reasonably
Posted by Admin | 06 Jul
Electric hair clippers can help us trim our hair and bring us convenience. However, in order to use it smoothly and easily, it is inseparable from some good habits and maintenance during normal use. So what are the correct ways to use it and how to maintain it?
1. The time of using the electric pusher to move the blade should not be too long, and pay attention not to eat too much knife when using it, so as not to burn the coil. When the temperature of the coil is too high, it should be discontinued.
2. Because the electric clipper is in direct contact with the human body, special attention should be paid to safety. For electric clippers with a rated voltage of 220V, a three-wire power cord must be used, and the ground wire must be well connected.
3. The electric push shears should be refueled frequently, otherwise, the upper and lower blades will be heated and not vibrated after a long time.
4. If it is found that there are three white roads in the hair that the electric push shears move the blade, make appropriate adjustments. For electromagnetic vibrating clippers, just tighten the ingot-shaped screw. For electric motor clippers, the brushes on the brush holder can be pressed tightly. At the same time, see if the pressure blade screw is too tight, and it should be loosened if it is too tight.
5. The electric pusher blade and the battery are consumables. If many people do not take care of it, it will be easily damaged, especially the battery. It takes 5 hours for the first charge to reach the saturation state. It does not take more than 5 hours, and it must be charged when the battery still has a little electricity. If you wait until there is no electricity, it will easily lead to damage to the battery. Use, in this case, the service life of the battery will be reduced by half, please pay attention The cover is installed, so that the knife head will be the same as the kitchen knife, and the more you use it, the sharper it will be.
6. When the motor-type electric push shearing blade emits large vibration and noise, it is necessary to check whether the motor is reversed, and whether there is looseness between the handle and the rocker arm. Proper adjustment can reduce vibration and noise. When the electromagnetic vibration type electric push shearing blade emits large vibration and noise, loosen the ingot-shaped screw a little, and it is expected to eliminate the fault. In addition, it is necessary to check the tightness of the screw of the pressing blade. If the screw is too loose, it is easy to generate vibration and noise, and the hair cannot be cut. The screw is too tight, it is not easy to vibrate. If the screws are properly tightened, the clipper will return to normal.