Barbershops are everywhere now, but now it is better to give haircuts to babies. It is better to advocate haircuts at home. It is better to use ceramic blades for hair clippers. The ceramic blades of hair clippers have strong shearing force, are not easy to rust, generate less heat and wear Small wear and durable.
1. How about you don’t know how to cut your own hair? Is it safe to cut your own hair at home? Will it hurt the baby?
In fact, getting a haircut is easy, but it's not as difficult as you think; children generally don't talk about hairstyles, just cut them short:
1. Children's hair clippers are equipped with special positioning combs, and cutting hair is as simple as combing hair;
2. The positioning comb design itself isolates the ceramic blade head of the hair clipper from the child's skin, protecting the blade head from scratching the child's skin, even if the child moves around, don't worry
2. What should I pay attention to when giving my baby a haircut?
Things to keep in mind when giving your baby a haircut:
1. It is necessary to disperse the baby's attention by breathing, let the baby feel that the haircut is a relaxed and pleasant thing, and relieve the baby's psychological tension;
2. The first haircut should be fully prepared. A good start will cancel the baby's fear of haircuts. After the haircut, praise the baby's new hairstyle, keep the baby in a happy mood, and adapt to the haircut;
3. Give your baby a bath as soon as possible after the haircut to prevent the broken hair from irritating the baby's skin and keep the baby's skin comfortable.