Tips for using ceramic moving blades of household pet hair clipper
Posted by Admin | 09 Jun
Pet hair is generally dense, thin, soft, and easy to knot. It is more complicated and troublesome than human hair to use the ceramic moving blade of electric clippers, and it takes a long time. Therefore, it is necessary to choose a ceramic moving blade of electric clippers with sufficient power and sharp blades for pets (plug-in type is recommended). Friends who use electric clippers at home also need to be patient and follow the steps below:
1. Before trimming: comb the hair of the part to be trimmed first. If the whole body is trimmed or the part to be trimmed is dirty, it is recommended to wash it first, blow dry and then trim it.
2. During the process: you should praise the caress and express the reward. In order to avoid the dog's nervousness, talk to it while trimming and give it encouragement. It will definitely fall in love with this "creative activity" completed with you.
3. The correct trimming sequence: first the soles of the feet and then the trunk, then trim the hair on the head and face, and let it adapt slowly. If you need to keep a certain length of hair, you can use a split comb to be used on the pet hair clipper head.
4. Selection of cutter head: Different parts of the ceramic moving blade of electric clippers should choose different cutter heads. The fine teeth are suitable for trimming the head, lower abdomen, soles and the periphery of the anus. Full body trim for the torso of dogs and cats.
5. Maintenance of electric clippers: After use, please remove the ceramic movable blade head of the electric clipper and clean it with a brush, and then inject a little professional lubricating oil between the blades for simple maintenance.