What should I do if I am afraid that the blade of the electric push shears will not be sharp
Posted by Admin | 06 Apr
It is not easy and disadvantageous to move the blade of the hair clipper clipper, and some people will think of grinding it to make it sharp again. In fact, this is not right, you should go to a professional shop to grind it. There are technical parameters for the electric push shearing blade, not just grinding.
How to use and maintain the electric pusher blade:
1. When using a 220V electric clipper with a three-core wire, the grounding wire must be correctly connected to the grounding terminal of the three-pin socket. Do not connect it wrongly, so as to avoid serious electric shock accidents.
2. The blades of electric push shears should be oiled frequently, otherwise the upper and lower blades will heat up and not vibrate. If the user does not understand this point, when this phenomenon occurs, they will mistakenly think that the clipper is broken, and they will find it elsewhere, which will damage the clipper.
3. When the electric clipper produces a loud noise or the electric clipper blade vibrates very greatly, loosen the ingot-shaped screw backwards; at the same time, check whether the pressure blade screw is too loose. If it is loose, turn it properly. Tighten, but don't press too hard, too tight and the blade can't be hidden. After the above adjustment, the electric clipper will return to normal (it is normal for the electromagnetic vibration type to have a slight flutter force).
4. When the hair clippers form three white paths after trimming the hair, that is, when there is a phenomenon of missing hair, it means that the vibration force of the clipper is very small, or there is no vibration force. At this time, the ingot-shaped screw can be tightened a little; at the same time, check whether the electric pusher blade screw is too tight, if it is too tight, it should be loosened, so that the vibration force will increase. Also note that there should be lubricating oil on the blade.
5. Electric clippers should usually be placed in dry and ventilated places. If it is not used for a long time, the upper and lower blades of the electric push shears should be coated with anti-rust oil to prevent the blades from rusting. However, this anti-rust oil must be wiped off during use to avoid shaking due to too much sludge. At the same time, after using the electric clipper for many times, the blade should be cleaned in kerosene once. It is best to start the switch to make the blade vibrate in the oil for a while, and then hang it upside down on the wall to prevent kerosene from leaking into the coil. The blades of electric push shears need to be sharpened once every six months, and only those who are knowledgeable can sharpen them properly on a special grinding board, otherwise the blades will not be sharp.